- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a bright, outgoing, efficient, and professional multi-tasker with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a positive attitude to support our marketing efforts, and client and business development activities. Candidates will be assisting professional staff members on matters related to marketing our firm, selling our services, and delivering results to clients on matters with significant financial scale and impact.
Marketing will be supported through maintaining and managing our SalesForce database and related research, direct digital outreach efforts to our database contacts, prompt follow-up with prospects, and selective use of social media, and working with our website developers to periodically update content. Selling our services and supporting the delivery of our services will require scheduling video conferences and in-person meetings with clients and prospects, working with our professional staff members to prepare top-notch materials and presentations, and assisting with scheduling and coordinating meetings, travel, and events.
To be successful in this important executive assistant position, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being thoughtful and accurate. They should always be prepared, responsive with a sense of urgency, and willing to meet each challenge directly. The position would require the use of computers and mobile devices, general administrative support tasks in both an office and digital environment, and being proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint. Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, One Note, and preferably Excel. Most importantly, a person in this role should be a team player with a genuine desire to meet the needs of our clients and prospects and internal professional staff members.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting marketing and sales professionals with developing, launching, and tracking marketing and sales campaigns
- Handling related administrative support tasks, such as periodically updating the Salesforce database, and sales pipeline reports, and generating presentations,
- Coordinating responses to, and keeping track of inquiries from, prospects,
- Assisting professional staff members with preparing presentations and reports for clients
- Providing real-time scheduling support for meetings and appointments and preventing conflicts,
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, text, and sometimes overnight courier.
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Associates Degree in a related field (preferably marketing, communications, or business administration).
- Prior executive assistant or administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office 365, and especially Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Not mandatory, but prior experience using Salesforce and digital media marketing is a plus.
FODISWhy Work Here?
For over 40+ years we have consistently allowed our employees to thrive and grow in a culture that allows for positivity and success.
FODIS is a leading advisory practice to single-family offices, UHNW investors, and family-controlled businesses, and holding companies. We pioneered the concept of Families Investing in Families. Since 1982, we have helped grow the wealth of private families by assisting them with completing direct investments into operating businesses, enhancing the value of their companies, and by accessing private family capital for their businesses.
2100 Georgetown Dr.Sewickley, PA
BusinessView all jobs at FODIS