internships for immediate hire (now and winter only)
At our company, our objective is to internally create a strong team environment and supportive culture that invests in our new hires and junior partners which in turn reflects in our high quality and effort to want to provide our clients with the best outcomes.
We aspire to deliver a strong return on investment for our clients and uphold quality assurance to ensure strong brand representation.
- Leadership: Ongoing mentorship in business, sales, marketing, management to ensure a culture of continuous growth.
Performance: Achieving superior business results through rigorous training, exceptional work ethic and goal-oriented individuals who strive to push their capabilities daily
Respect: Embracing a team culture where transparency, trust, diversity, and genuine relationships are the foundation.
Accountability: Defining goals, accepting responsibility and delivery on our commitments. We aspire to deliver a high return on investment for our clients.
Our client base includes world renowned nonprofit and charity organizations. Through quality brand representation, we have been able to penetrate markets previously not reached. Our firm a diverse client portfolio, offering consulting services and project management services. All of our staff receives extensive hands on training.
- Handle donor inquiries
- Provide information about the nonprofits and campaigns
- Troubleshoot and resolve sponsorship account issues and concerns
- Document and update donor records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving charity clientele and campaign causes
- We do NOT require previous experience in nonprofit, marketing, customer service, sales, public relations, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills