Director of Nursing (Long-Term Care)
- Posted: over a month ago
Reports To: Administrator of Long-Term Care
Travel Required: Travel Not Required
Will this hire need to report to a specific location? Yes, you must report in person to a particular area.
- Two-year college or technical school degree (BSN preferred)
- 2 to 3 years of professional nursing experience with one year of supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations in Nursing Homes.
- RN License; Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- The employee must have the ability to understand, communicate and react effectively to the unique needs of long-term care patients and families.
- The Director of Nursing is directly accountable for all patient care activities performed within the facility on a 24-hour basis.
- Provides direction, supervision, and evaluation of all patient care
- Organizes and implements management systems, facility policies, procedures, and programs.
- Coordinates Nursing Service activities with facility administration, community agencies, physicians, families, consultant personnel, and ancillary service personnel
- Assumes responsibility for nursing service compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Performs other department work and is responsible for assigned sections on a 24-hour basis.
FOCUS Employment Solutions, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?