GENERAL SUMMARY/ PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsibilities include setting up, adjusting, and operating audio-visual equipment which include but are not limited to audio, video, data, projection, lighting, and computer related components. Capability to fine tune and troubleshoot components on an as-needed per event basis is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Understanding and implementing setup and operation of all audio visual equipment.
- Ability to understand signal flow and processing as well as the ability to communicate this to others.
- Experience with Video Broadcasting and knowledge of VOIP (Video over IP)
- Experience with Video and Data Switching a very strong plus.
- Experience with Video Capture and Video Conferencing
- Communicate with Event Producers effectively as well as explain our services to technical and non-technical customers and clients as needed.
- Experience with Web-Cast and Collaborative tools such as Go To Meeting, etc.
- Assist staff with pulling, staging and striking audio visual equipment for events.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed.
SUMMARY OF OTHER JOB DUTIES
- Assist with room configuration setup and tear down of audio visual equipment (lifting involved).
- Highest level of Customer Service to both inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrates and upholds company Core Values.
- Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
- Conduct safety practices during and after events.
- Assist with other assigned duties as needed.
- Accepts mentoring, accountability, and practical discipline.
- Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly. Retains knowledge learned.
- Highly organized, strongly self-disciplined, and exhibits leadership skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- PC and Mac proficiency including solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- 2- 4 years prior work experience with a minimum high school diploma
- Ability to multi-task and lift up to 50lbs without assistance and 100lbs with assistance.
- Event Ops Lead
- Event Ops Project Manager