Community Office Manager III
General Responsibilities/Job Summary
The Community Office Manager III is responsible and accountable for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full-service branch office, including oversight, consumer lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank’s objectives. Responsible for the achievement of individual and branch goals through new business, referrals and retention of account relationships. May supervise additional branch offices.
· Work with the appropriate Retail Market Manager to set goals, determine needs, develop new deposit and loan business as well as develop action plans to enhance sales and service.
· Develop new branch business to maintain deposit growth and increase branch profitability.
· Coach and develop branch staff in sales and service techniques by conducting on the spot coaching and team meetings.
· Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in sales management and call programs.
· Provide a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through expert leadership, guidance, and motivation.
· Is independently responsible for the delegation of the day-to-day processes of the branch and follows all security measures, policies, and procedures related to the operation of the branch.
· Review and Prepare Reports. Be able to analyze data related to the efficient operation of a branch office.
· May be required to participate in strategic or functional committees that will enhance the Bank’s finances and reputation.
· Participates in the community to increase the Bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
· Provides leadership, training and supervision to the branch; prepares employee evaluations; and works with Human Resources to interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees; keeps Retail Market Manager abreast of any related issues.
- Flexible work schedule to include Saturday
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· BS or BA degree or equivalent knowledge and/or banking experience.
· High level of expertise and independence to lead and develop branch personnel
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Sound judgment
· Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work with all levels of employees and types of customers
· PC proficiency
· At least 2 years of experience in related banking position with at least 5 years’ experience in related supervisory or management position.
· NMLS License; Valid Driver’s License
· Localized travel within the bank’s footprint
Physical and Mental Job Requirements
· Typically sits for sustained periods of time at a desk or in a vehicle.
· Requires close visual acuity involved with preparing and analyzing bank documents offerings and reports, viewing a computer terminal and extensive reading.
· Ability to receive and deliver detailed information through oral communication
· Ability to lift at least 25lbs
Climate controlled/sufficiently illuminated professional office environment. Ability to perform essential function/duties through use of appropriate computer and general office equipment.