Account Executive Wanted for Management Training ( Entry Level ) -- Growth Opportunity
We act quickly, simply and strategically. The standout clients we represent are in the fastest growing industries, including telecommunications, business and office supplies, and the exclusive energy sector. As their demand for expansion grows, we’ll continue to meet and exceed those expectations while preserving the team culture and supportive camaraderie that got us here.
We’ve cultivated a people-driven culture that prioritizes building relationships along with personal and professional development. We are strong believers that that the only limitations are the ones we put on ourselves.
Why Management Training?
- Did you know that sales training is provided to every single employee during on-boarding at our company, regardless of his or her role? Few members of our team are looking to make a career out of sales, necessarily.
What are the benefits to learning Sales?
- The reason is simple: sales is what drives business! Anyone who sees him or herself in a business management role in the future must understand how to bring in revenue. So as we say, you don’t have to love it, you don’t have to do it your whole career, but you must understand it.
What makes us different?
- Our company operates according to a philosophy emphasizing the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. The Management Training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
What are the requirements?
- High school degree
- Experience as a member of a high-performing Team
- Strong Work Ethic and Ambition
- Positive attitude and Winning Mindset
- Polished and Extremely Professional Demeanor
- Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is recommended
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities, but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales, and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position in a brand new industry.
What will I be doing?
- Build, maintain and manage local business account relationships through personal interaction
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing customers
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company (Your opinion matters to us!)
**Regardless of previous experience, ample training will be provided including corporate classroom training, hands-on field training, seminars and conferences, public speaking lessons, management training, and product knowledge training**
If you thrive on competition and have experience as a member of a high-performing team, the Account Executive position might be a great fit!!! APPLY BELOW TO FIND OUT!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service