Adult Case Manager
FMA Professional Resources Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Fulltime adult case managers needed throughout the Philadelphia area to work with adults with various mental health issues. The following are some of the job responsibilities:
1. Assure all consumers on the assigned caseload receive functional assessment.
2. Develop and implement a written service plan for each consumer assigned to the caseload.
3. Identify and connect the consumer to appropriate clinical and community resources.
4. Update and maintain all case management records.
5. Participate in inter-agency meetings.
6. Make home, hospital and community base visits.
7. Other responsibilities as designated by the supervisor.
A Bachelors degree in any of the social sciences along with 2 years experience in the human services field.
FMA Professional ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Competitive Pay, Flexible Hours
FMA Professional Resources has been supplying behavioral health, social service, special education and IDD programs with skilled professionals for 25 years. It is the combination of our comprehensive training and relationships with quality professionals that allow us to continue servicing some of the largest agencies in the area. Do you wish to make positive impact? Do you want to be on your way to a fulfilling career? We have full and part time positions available.
HealthcareView all jobs at FMA Professional Resources