Do you love taxes as much as we do? If so read on...
Is April 16th your favorite holiday?
Do you wake up every morning hoping that you can save your clients at least one more dollar of taxes?
Do you want to be paid for all the work you do with an unlimited cap (or at least good work-life balance.
If you answered yes, or even maybe, to one of these questions we would like to meet you.
FMA, C.P.A. is a breakthrough Business Advisory and CPA firm that delivers solutions to its clients resulting in significant growth. Few firms do things the way we do with the success we've had. If you want to be part of this then read on. Our successful team member should be able to handle the following tasks:
- Prepare federal, state and local tax returns, resolve tax notices and draft responses
- Perform accounting reconciliations and review of financial statements
- Independently manage and establish priorities for tasks to be completed
- Learn and identify tax-saving strategies to maximize client tax efficiency
To be the best you can be and for you to have unlimited earning potential you will need the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years in public accounting with a concentration in tax
- High level of comfort using technology to create efficiencies in workflow
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Comfort in working with QuickBooks Online is a plus
- Experience in a paperless office is helpful
- Current CPA candidate or license is a plus
- Experience using UltraTax is preferred
We offer the following:
- Unlimited cap on salary (you gotta earn it and we will keep writing you checks if you do)
- Flexible work schedule (you won't get to see March Madness or spring training unless you really don't need sleep)
- Health insurance allowance
- Paid CPE expenses
If you are up to the task then we want to meet you.
Check us out at www.fma-cpa.com