Manufacturing Job Fair / Hiring Event, Wed, August 25 11:00-1:30
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At FM Industries, we are experiencing significant growth and we are preparing to occupy an additional brand-new facility.
FM Industries Inc., is a leading contract manufacturer of Precision Components and Assemblies for the Semiconductor Capital Equipment Industry. We employ over 300 people in Phoenix and 1,200 in total (based in California.)
Come check out what we have going on at our Hiring Event:
- Wednesday, August 25 from 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Our address is 2101 W Roosevelt Street, Phoenix. We have multiple locations. The event is scheduled for the address listed above.
We have several shifts which cover most open jobs. Some jobs have a different schedule. We will provide the training you need to be successful. Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Monday-Thursday 4:00 am to 4:00 pm ($18.00/hr)
- Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm to 4:00 am (10% shift premium, $19.80/hr)
- Wednesday-Saturday 4:00 am to 2:30 pm ($18.00/hr)
- Wednesday-Saturday 2:00 pm to 12:30 am (10% shift premium, $19.80/hr)
- Friday-Sunday 4:00 am to 4:00 pm (15% shift premium, $20.70/hr)
- Friday-Sunday 4:00 pm to 4:00 am (25% shift premium, $22.50/hr)
FM Industries is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Manufacturing Techs (we will train)
- Grit Blast Operators
- Cleanroom Techs
- Masking Techs
- CNC Lathe and CNC Mill Machinists
- Mechanical Inspectors
Things you need to know:
- We are an essential business and we have had NO furloughs during the recent COVID crisis.
- All team members must wear required PPE including safety glasses and steel-toed shoes.
- During training which is typically 2-4 weeks, flexibility in your schedule may be needed, dependent on trainer availability.
- All shifts, including overnight shifts are available. We are working to a 24/7 schedule to support our exponential growth!
- Positions will start as contract through an agency for a period of 2-3 months. Get paid weekly.
- Starting pay of $18/hr. Experienced technicians and machinists start higher. All shifts other than day shift have a shift premium in addition to the base pay rate.
- Once you convert to regular employment, we offer health benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, short term and long term disability, a 401k Savings plan with a 30% company match, and generous time off and holiday pay plans.
Come see what we have to offer you.
These are manufacturing jobs which require the following physical abilities:
- Ability to safely lift up to 40 lbs.
- For cleanroom operations, no perfumes, makeup, hairspray or jewelry allowed due to air quality requirements.
- Visual acuity to allow you to visually inspect parts
- Ability to stand/walk for entire shift, outside your break times
You may reply to this posting by sending your resume, but that is not needed to attend. We will see candidates on a drop in basis during the times posted. See you soon!
ManufacturingView all jobs at FM Industries