Digital Marketing Manager
Fluency Media is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing professional with a strong background in PPC and SEO. An ideal candidate has tested SEM expertise and keeps up-to-date with the latest search developments. Experience managing mid- to large-size brand accounts and previous agency experience is a plus!
If you have a natural affinity for testing and optimizing performance and are highly skilled in AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics, we’d love to hear from you!
Telecommuting may be optional for the right candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage PPC & SEO programs for multiple client accounts
- Produce scheduled client marketing reports
- Analyze campaign results and develop ongoing strategy and tactics for those programs
- Meet with clients in-person or remotely to provide recommendations, insights and overall program information
- Learn clients’ business goals, target customers and other factors that impact their overall sales & marketing efforts
- Work with the client marketing teams to develop new ideas and innovations
- Identify new opportunities as well as develop strategic and tactical plans for search accounts and create proposals
- Assess market opportunity and provide budgets for new accounts
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of hands-on daily PPC campaign management experience for medium to large-sized brands
- Extensive experience using Google Adwords / Bing Ads
- Experience with web analytics such as Google Analytics and Search Console
- Extensive knowledge of SEO and PPC best practices
- A high level of competence with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong analytical & communication and problem solving skills
- Enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations and strong relationship-building skills
- Professional certifications (i.e. Adwords & Analytics certified)
- Project and account management experience
- Content creation and/or copywriting experience
- Experience with healthcare and/or hospital marketing
Fluency Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer:
- Excellent compensation for the right professional
- Competitive benefits, including medical & disability insurance, 401(k)
- True career growth potential and assistance
- Very casual atmosphere and dress code
- Our team is friendly, fun, serious and super helpful
- Prime location in downtown Ann Arbor
- Our CEO is pretty cool, too!