Airframe & Power Plant (A&P) Mechanic
Are you passionate about general aviation? At FLT Academy, smooth processes and systems are the key to our success. Our team of qualified A&P mechanics are the backbone of our organization. We believe in supporting our mechanics with the necessary specialized tooling to maintain our fleet of aircraft. Our mechanics work seamlessly with flight operations to keep our aircrafts in pristine condition. Come join our team in building the next generation of the aviation industry!
- Repairs, and modifies, to worn or defective assemblies, making alterations or changes to units.
- Follows approved maintenance procedures for subject components or system, consulting procedures that have been FAA approved, original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) technical data, and work package instructions.
- Consults the Maintenance Lead if technical assistance is needed during the repair process.
- Inspects completed work before signoff, to identify if any additional work is needed to ensure that repaired components meet prescribed standards and tolerances.
- Performs serviceability tests on repaired components/systems using test equipment specified by the original equipment manufacturer.
- Completes work package documentation by signing after finishing all designated operations.
- Submits completed/in-progress work to Maintenance Lead for review; submits for final/in-progress inspection to keep the aircraft/component in an airworthy condition.
- Properly accounts for time, materials and tools used in all inspection and maintenance activities.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Perform maintenance work on a variety of general aviation aircraft.
- Complete routine inspections and troubleshooting using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA.
- Finalize all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, manufacturer, and FAA requirements.
- Collaborate with appropriate maintenance personnel.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend manufacturer and FAA approved work package instructions; ability to inspect and install parts/components
Must have a current A&P license, high school diploma or equivalent with additional courses in aircraft maintenance.
- No less than two years of experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician on general aviation aircraft
- Must have required tools.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of FAA requirements for aircraft maintenance procedures
FLT AcademyWoods Cross, UT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.