- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The inside salesperson is responsible for providing excellent customer service at all times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Providing excellent customer service while greeting guests and guiding them through the selection process.
- Check samples out, and/or schedule measures using the correct methods and procedures for optimal outcomes and tracking purposes.
- Work with estimators to develop accurate bids and follow up with customers using the recommended follow up procedures to close the sale.
- Order entry, including assigning product to available inventory as available, or initiating special orders as needed, then setting appropriate transfer dates.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales area, showroom, warehouse, and property including but not limited to floors, dusting, sample inventories, restrooms, placing price tags as needed, etc.
- Depending on the store, some salespeople may also be required to perform warehouse duties in conjunction with their salesperson duties. See warehouse job description for more details.
- Client Service - Responds to the clients and anticipate their needs
- Conflict Resolution - Works to resolve differences and maintain work relationships
- Decision Making - Makes decisions and takes responsibility for them
- Ethics - Fosters a diverse and respectful workplace
- Even Temperament - Controls emotions without retaliating against negative behavior
- Excellent Communication - Uses language effectively to gather information and facilitate an exchange of ideas
- Flexibility - Adapts to changes while remaining focused on goals, applies knowledge to new circumstances
- Initiative - Remains proactive when suggesting improvements and solving problems
- Interpersonal Relations - Exhibits respect and understanding of others to maintain professional relationships
- Persuasive Communication - Displays verbal and written communication that influences others
- Problem Solving - Solves problems while ensuring rules and directives are followed
- Punctuality – Arrives on time and works full schedule
Supervisory responsibilities none
Work environment Retail, store environment, may have a warehouse attached (heat and cold)
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers – typing and/or writing
- Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, or crouching
- Reach with hands and arms
- Talk and hear
Travel required Occasionally between stores (mileage reimbursement available)
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Sales experience
- Computer literate
Preferred education and experience
- Knowledge of Rollmaster
BusinessView all jobs at FLOORING LIQUIDATORS