SICK OF CALL CENTER WORK AND READY FOR A NEW CAREER?? CUSTOMER SERVICE
Assist and coordinate the runnings of our Direct Marketing Customer Communications campaigns through face to face marketing channels, on our biggest project to date. You will Implement campaign plans in line with our clients budget and demand targets. Implement tactical marketing approaches to enhance performance and grow our client's customer base through brand representation and generating sign-ups.
- Proactively and independently seek and generate new business leads.
- Campaign analysis to inform business decisions to increase results.
- Understand the needs of customers, and value of these customers. Use these findings to generate a trustful and fulfilling sale through positive brand experience.
- Day to day coordination and support of marketing campaigns.
- Building trustful and professional customer relationships through expert customer service and brand representation.
- Regular reporting on activity to demonstrate attribution, results and using results for continuous improvement in the efficiency of activity.
- Coordinate in the creative process within your area, ensuring the brief is met and delivers against objectives set.
Using your knowledge and expertise of our client's products and services, you will help influence, guide customers through the sign-up process to ensure all possible opportunities to drive demand are being met.
Proven interest in delivering results against targets in a competitive environment.
Positive friendly personality.
A highly professional approach.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds but primarily sales, marketing, customer service, and retail.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our fantastic team then please get in touch now! Send your resume to our HR team, who will be in touch with successful candidates to discuss the interview process further.