Account Representative Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
· We are looking for a results-driven Account Representative to join the FLANDERS team in the Mobile/Decatur! The Account Representative will establish and maintain FLANDERS as a trusted partner with new and existing customers as well as care for customers by listening, offering solutions based on their needs, and being a proactive partner in their reliability and maintenance planning.
Here's What You'll Do:
· Hunter Position – aggressively seek new opportunities to reach and exceed assigned revenue targets
· Create revenue generating events within our portfolio
· Prospect and qualify new sales leads
· Serve and grow existing accounts with excellence
· Achieve set sales quota’s, KPI’s, and various sales metrics set by executive management
· Monitor and provide information on competitive marketplace
· Cross and up sell a diverse offering of industrial & technical products and services across parent company portfolio, including sister company product lines.
· Maintain an updated sales pipeline & sales activities in CRM, including upcoming projects, outages, expansions, etc.
· Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with prospects, customers, and co-workers
· Serve as single point of contacts for your accounts & territory
· Liaison between the customer and the inside support teams.
· Develop and maintain a highly respectable image of FLANDERS in the eyes of the customer
· Manage expectations of the customer and FLANDERS to deliver the most successful results possible every time
· Organize and plan customer meetings (in-person and virtual), presentations, workshops, and site visits
· Engage in and contribute to sales meetings and initiatives for planning, strategizing and successfully implementing sales objectives
· Travel within region for customer meetings, site visits, sales meetings, industry events, joint sales calls, training events
· Communicate competitive market information to help sales support team build competitive bids.
Here's What You'll Need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related fields and a minimum 5 years of experience in Sales, motor repair, mining, petrochemical, oil and gas, steel & aluminum mills, or other heavy industrial fields preferred OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Results-oriented mindset, focused on the execution of goals
· Ability to create and maintain a strong sales funnel
· Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales targets
· Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship building abilities, including navigating customer relations
· Ability to manage technical issues effectively
· Experience with Microsoft Office & CRM
· Strong listening & organizational skills
· Strong self-initiative with the ability to effectively work without direct supervision
BusinessView all jobs at FLANDERS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?