Customer Service Representative
- $18 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
FJS Hearing Professionals is seeking a self- driven individual. No previous experience is needed. We will PAY you while you learn! PAID training to become a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist in the state of California.
To be part of our professional team......You must have the following 3 characteristics
1. You MUST have the desire to help people
2. You must be Trustworthy
3. AND be committed
4. Have some Sales or Manager Position
You will resolve and offer solutions to people with hearing loss, earn a comfortable living with potential to grow
A rewarding career with a stable company
- Paid Training
- Salary + Commission
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Marketing support – local, regional and national
- Access to our In-House learning systems
- CA State license training
- Work with your supervisor to obtain a State Board Trainee License and work towards becoming a licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Examination and evaluation of hearing acuity, sensitivity and communication disorders; including sound field, air and bone conduction
- Communicating the test results both verbally and in writing to the patient and their families in a way they can understand
- Recommending and fitting of hearing instruments to provide auditory rehabilitation advice and guidance, and obtaining ear mold impressions when needed
- Maintaining patient records and case histories; ensuring accurate completion of state and federal required forms
- Repairing and Selling hearing instruments and accessories
- Maintaining records of equipment calibration, ensuring equipment is in working order
- Monitoring and documenting sales, repairs and credits; assisting in marketing activities as required; participating in the growth of your office as if it is your own
- Maintaining professional patient, co-worker, and vendor relationships
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Professional image and appearance
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service, or other related fields
- Enthusiastic personality
- Previous experience in sales is recommended
- Good listener
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time throughout the day
- Must have good dexterity in both hands
- Ability to build rapport with people
- Strong negotiation skills balanced with a desire to help people
Bilingual is a PLUS!
Choose a career, share a miracle. Plant roots with a company with a long history of caring for the hearing impaired for over 70+ years!
Every new day starts with a sunrise and endless possibilities. Possibilities where sound—big or small—helps enhance lifes experience and creates connections to those around them. At Miracle-Ear, we get that the sounds of life are a big part of what gets people going each day. That’s why, for over seventy plus years, our highly-trained hearing instrument specialists have worked with customers to find comfortable and discreet hearing solutions that help them feel more prepared to take on what lies ahead. And because every person's day is different, our latest technology is customized to your individual hearing, so people can always stay connected to each moment of their day. Whether it’s morning coffee, lunch with a good friend or evenings spent with family and loved ones, Miracle-Ear helps make every moment more memorable and gives people even more reason to say...It's going to be a good day!
FJS Hearing ProfessionalsRialto, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.