- Posted: over a month ago
For Validation services in the Manufacturing and Engineering area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical preferred) and five (5) years of exposure in Validation Equipment activities within the regulated industry.
- Shift: Administrative and according to business needs.
- Bilingual, Spanish, and English.
- Experience in:
- Validation life cycle and documentation.
- Process and Cleaning validation.
- GMP and SOP procedures.
- IOQ, PQ, IQ, OQ protocols.
The Personality Part:
Our Next Piece is someone who treats everyone they meet like family, especially our resources, clients, and team members. In other words, being a customer service pro is one your (many) talents. Being the Piece means you're full of bright ideas and eager to innovate, always bringing top-quality results to the table. Are you ready to take on this new challenge?
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Validation Technical Writing Protocol Drafting, Review, Execution Deviation Process Documentation.
- Supervise, coordinate and review work of a small staff of engineers and/or technicians on an ongoing basis as well as on a project basis.
- Apply knowledge of validation engineering principles and practices outside of area of expertise to broad variety of assignments in related fields.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work with manufacturing, process development and/or quality assurance in developing requirements and recommendations for large and/or highly complex process, system/facility modifications.
- Work with project managers to complete the validation responsibilities of engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Develop departmental budgets or project budgets encompassing multiple disciplines for area within project or entirety of smaller project.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the next piece?
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FITS LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?