Training & Performance Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Training services in Multiple areas
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Microbiology, Chemistry, Engineering or Pharmacy), Business Administration, Industrial Organizational Psychology or Education and three (3) years of exposure within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience in:
- Technical training (3 years) and at least (1 year) of a similar function within the parenteral manufacturing facility.
- Aseptic manufacturing processes such as: aseptic filling, cleaning and sterilization and sterile filtration.
- Training development program and material according to cGMP’s, FDA, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Computerized programs such as (Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel among others).
The Personality Part:
Being self-motivated means that you are curious, anxious to explore all possibilities without anyone telling you to (while also following instructions, of course). It means you’re creative, with such an eye for detail that nothing gets past you. If this sounds like you, and if you have a commitment to serving customers with high-quality research and products, to embracing a diverse work culture, and even to the environment, you might just be what we’re looking for!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Administrate the Site Qualification Training Program in terms of compliance with Corporate policies.
- Develop trainers in the operating areas including Warehouse, QC, Manufacturing, Engineering, Maintenance, and Materials Management, to coordinate training throughout the plant.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to use technology to maximize and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Monitor effectiveness of knowledge transfer programs and makes needed corrections.
- Monitor, audit, and qualify annual plans of the areas Qualification training programs (QC Laboratories, Warehouse, Manufacturing and Utilities).
- Receive, evaluates Human Error Quality Events and recommends appropriate corrective and preventive actions (CAPA).
- Review Work Instruction Procedures for Operations area or for equipment to harmonize them with the process reality and operational experiences.
- Identify and updates operators “Learning Plans” for qualifications tasks to ensure a systematic approach and compliance.
- Align the qualification training program needs with Manufacturing and Quality Control areas.
- Submit and approves DCA change requests and procedures.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at FITS LLC
Get fresh Technical Training Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.