Sr. Validation Specialist- FITS 346
FITS LLC 00777, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Validation services in the Manufacturing area
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering & four (4) years of exposure within the Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in:
- Validation Cycle (IQ,OQ,PQ)
- Computer System Validation (CSV)
- Project Management
- Statistical Analysis (Minitab)
- MS Office (Word & Excel)
The Personality Part:
- If you seek humanity’s well-being, are oriented to improve collective health while promoting a long-life without pain, then this is a job for you. You can achieve this by applying your interpersonal skills, analytical capacity without losing sight of the effectiveness and quality of your results. If you think you got all this (and more!) then bring it on!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Design and plan layout for activities such as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding, and brazing, assembly, and materials handling.
- Adapt machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Design arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Design sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify efficiency, and investigate and initiate corrective action of deficiencies to ensure product quality.
- Comply with company programs, procedures and applicable quality system regulations and standards.
- Leverage technical expertise and knowledge of standard engineering approaches, design concepts and specifications to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FITS LLC