Sr. SAP Specialist- FITS 402
FITS LLC 00777, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
For Validation services in the Manufacturing area
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & four (4) years of exposure within the Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Shift: Administrative and according to business needs.
- Experience in:
- Factory Works and SAP
- Validation Cycle (IQ, OQ, PQ) and Qualifications
- Process Validation
The Personality Part:
- If you seek humanity’s well-being, are oriented to improve collective health while promoting a long-life without pain, then this is a job for you. You can achieve this by applying your interpersonal skills, analytical capacity without losing sight of the effectiveness and quality of your results. If you think you got all this (and more!) then bring it on!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, and material handling.
- Design arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Design sequence of operations and specify procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
- Adapt machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
- Incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
- Inspect performance of machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Develop manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
- Provide guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR