FITS LLC Manatí, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Supply Chain services in the Manufacturing and Engineering area
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience & five (5) years of exposure in Procurement, Supply Chain and/or Planning.
- Demonstrated high degree of independence, requiring minimal supervision from senior management.
- Proactive, creative, and analytic approach to continuous improvement in delivering procurement services and identifying new opportunities.
- Experience in:
- SAP, ARIBA Procurement module, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Developing relationships with suppliers, expediting, prioritizing, and negotiating deliveries, analyzing, and reporting on supplier performance.
- Strong customer service, and analytic and interpersonal communications.
- Negotiating using sound sourcing principles and a fact-based approach.
The Personality Part:
- If you’re proactive, creative, and have an analytic approach to continuous improvement in delivering procurement services and identifying new opportunities, you might just be what we’re looking for!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Maintain continuity of current GMP Indirect materials & Services supply for manufacturing ops by managing suppliers and site stakeholders as well as global teams.
- Manage procure to pay transactions, enforce policies and internal controls, and provide support for end-users in addition to managing vendor relationships and interactions.
- Ensure a seamless customer service by working closely with internal stakeholders within the Business Units, Procurement, Facilities, Maintenance and Engineering departments.
- Lead for standardization of suppliers and services and drive delivery of cost savings including alternate/secondary sourcing of materials/services for cost savings/avoidance.
- Negotiate deliveries/terms with suppliers and escalate as needed through Procurement when deliveries are not aligned to support production needs.
- Achieve and exceed metrics including value beyond savings, savings avoidance, reduction in cost and invoicing compliance.
- Manage suppliers to ensure quality and service levels are maintained; resolves problems and service issues.
- Be responsible for unique local purchases, those are not covered by the company wide master contracts; negotiate with suppliers utilizing strategic procurement principles.
- Manage accurate reporting of Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s) for supplier performance and compliance to contracted terms.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at FITS LLC