Senior Project Manager F008
- Expired: September 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Project Management and Field services support in the Construction area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferred in Civil Engineering) with more than ten (10) years of experience in a related field and professional registration or fifteen (15) years of experience in a related field
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and reading) in Spanish and English.
- Shift: 9:30AM to 3:30 PM and according to business needs.
- Experience in:
- Construction activities, management of contractors, participation in auctions, coordination of activities, and others.
- Project management cycle: Manage all aspects of project(s): planning, implementation, monitoring, completion, and follow-up.
- Start-up Support and Scope of Work.
The Personality Part:
- Our Next Piece is someone who treats everyone they meet like family, especially our resources, clients and team members. In other words, being a customer service pro is one your (many) talents. Being the Piece means you're full of bright ideas and eager to innovate, always bringing top-quality results to the table. Are you ready to take on this new challenge?
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Propose codes and standards and/or work with client to determine other codes and standards which will then be assessed for inclusion into CBCSS.
- Develop a procedure to identify and vet codes and standards that that may be appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a spreadsheet of assigned projects to contain codes and standards assessed, date of assessment, and specific issues.
- Meet bi-weekly to discuss findings. They may be in person or via electronic means and may or may not include additional contractor.
- Manage the other staff and allocate resources according to expertise and staff workload.
- Prepare and deliver monthly status reports and updates.
- Ability to interpret engineering/architectural plans and specs.
- Experience on federal projects is a plus but not required.
- Federal Security Clearance is a plus but not required.
- Serve as the Project Liaison to multiple sub-recipients of Federal funding engaged in the formation of eligible projects. Projects consist of repair and new construction of infrastructure damaged by recent storms.
- Manage your assigned, specific geographical area and interact with all sub-recipients in that area.
- Set and continually manage project expectations and communicate with all parties to deliver projects with full client satisfaction, on time, and within budget.
- Anticipate issues or delays and respond with solutions, keeping partners and client informed.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you'll be amazed). However, that's not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the next piece?
TechnologyView all jobs at FITS LLC
Get fresh Senior Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.