Senior PMO Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Project Manager services in the Engineering area
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, or Industrial Engineering & six (6) years of exposure in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish (verbal/ written)
- Experience in:
- Project Management
- Sterile drug product or biologic manufacturing site
- Decision making throughout a project
- Product Transfer
The Personality Part:
- If you have a commitment to serving customers with high-quality research and products, to embracing a diverse work culture, and even to the environment, you might just be what we are looking for!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Provide leadership and direction for assigned projects.
- Act as a liaison between site and Corporate Headquarters groups for applicable projects.
- Establish and lead cross-functional project teams.
- Create feasible long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Negotiate and agree with all pertinent parties, to ensure that adequate resources are in place to meet the project’s goals and timeline.
- Review plan execution against target.
- Anticipate problems and risks, develop alternatives, and ensure key contributors are fully apprised of changes and development.
- Escalate any conflict or potential deviation from the agreed project milestones and/or baseline assumptions.
- Establish strong working relationships with key customers/opinion leaders (internal/external).
- Coordinate activities and decision-making process of a diverse group of multi-functional technical experts.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FITS LLC
Get fresh Senior Technical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!