Senior IT Laboratory Specialist
FITS LLC Humacao, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Chemical, Biotechnology, Engineering, Biology, Pharmacy or Microbiology) & five (5) years of exposure in Quality Operations in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication skills Spanish and English (oral and written).
- Experience in:
- GMP, FDA, EU regulations and the ability to interpret and apply them.
- Computer systems (Microsoft Office, etc.) and applications like Trackwise and SAP.
- Analyzing data detecting deviations, inconsistencies and interpret sampling test results.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis methodologies (i.e., Kepner Tregoe).
- Statistical tools and operational excellence concepts
The Personality Part:
- We’re looking for a confident people-person, who’s a great leader (people listen to you!) and effective decision-maker. Add to this a commitment to serving customers with high-quality research and products, to embracing a diverse work culture, and even to the environment, and you might just be what we’re looking for!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- IT Support/System Admin of Laboratory, Quality Systems including network, communication, and devices.
- Lead Laboratory CSV activities/Projects (CSV Life Cycle documentation)
- Generation/Review SOPs
- Complete User Access Reviews/Periodic Reviews for Lab/Quality Systems
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FITS LLC