Quality Assurance Specialist- F001
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Quality services in the Engineering area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Life Science and three (3) years of exposure within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industry.
- Shift: Administrative and according to business needs.
- Fully Bilingual: Spanish and English (Oral and Written)
- Experience in:
- ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820.
- Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Basic project management skills and problem solving.
The Personality Part:
- Our Next Piece is someone who treats everyone they meet like family, especially our resources, clients, and team members. In other words, being a customer service pro is one your (many) talents. Being the Piece means you're full of bright ideas and eager to innovate, always bringing top-quality results to the table. Are you ready to take on this new challenge?
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Ensure compliance based on applicable regulations (e.g., FDA), policies and procedures.
- Align local Policies and Procedures with ADC Division and assure full compliance with local regulations.
- Follow applicable Quality Standards.
- Work with the different Affiliate departments, such as Commercial, ADC Division, and other Divisions (when applicable) on the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) that includes but is not limited to: Quality Manual, Org Chart, Job Descriptions, Policies and Procedures, Document Management, Training Management, Training Plans, Training Compliance, Supplier Management File (SMF), Authorization for Shipment (AFS) and CAPA - Corrective Action / Preventive Action.
bEIN A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FITS LLC