- May 19, 2023
For Project Management services in the Laboratory area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and five (5) years of exposure in Project Management activities within the regulated industry.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Shift: Administrative and according to business needs.
- Experience in:
- Incoming Laboratory projects.
- Laboratory equipment acquisition.
- Request for proposal, Scope of Work, Budget, Scheduling and Change Control.
- Documentation development, including reports and leading activities.
The Personality Part:
- A Project Manager is a multi-tasking, works-well-under-pressure, organized titan of an individual. But you already knew that, right? Add to this a love of scientific methods, teamwork and, above all else, being ethical and you just might have what it takes to take on this new challenge. Bring it on!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Responsible for the development and implementation of various projects.
- Manage budgets and cross-functional teams of programmers, analysts, engineers, chemists, and network specialists.
- Manage all aspects of projects including the scope development, initial design, acquiring permits, bidding process, proposal evaluation, creating a budget, scheduling construction, overseeing field operations, change control, commissioning and validation process.
- Coordination required with production areas to achieve project schedule objectives.
- Develop status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you'll be amazed). However, that's not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the next piece?
ConstructionView all jobs at FITS LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?