Process Shift Team Leader
FITS LLC Humacao, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Production services in the Manufacturing area
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Engineering, Pharmacy & three (3) years of experience in OSD manufacturing processes within a pharmaceutical environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with five (5) years of experience in pharmaceutical OSD manufacturing processes.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience in:
- Supervisory/Managerial Roles
- Electronic Batch Records
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
The Personality Part:
- If you have a commitment to serving customers with high-quality research and products, to embracing a diverse work culture, and even to the environment, you might just be what we’re looking for!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Lead, monitor, and improve the operation systems to ensure that production, competitive cost, quality/regulatory, customer service requirements are met or exceeded.
- Lead and monitor systems such as: training/qualification program, tier-management meetings, OPEX initiatives, Electronic Batch Record and Batch Record review cycle.
- Plan and organize the work area to achieve a High Performing Team environment.
- Manage the Inventory SAP/SYNCADE transactions with SAP coordinator.
- Be the liaison for the operations start up for shutdowns, as well as liaison with the facilities team to assure manufacturing buildings are at optimum conditions.
- Manage people staffing, performance assessment, merit increase/annual performance bonus, counseling/coaching/disciplinary & corrective actions.
- Take action for performance improvement as well as career development.
- Ensure that work performed by area team members is accurate, timely, efficient, and compliant with corporate policies, SOPs, cGMP regulations, and FDA, EMEA.
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate area performance metrics for processes, cost and quality.
- Determine production schedule, communicate daily schedule performance to team members and communicate shift production information to other shift leaders.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at FITS LLC