Operation Process Support Specialist II
FITS LLC Manatí, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For services in the Production area
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Pharmacy or Engineering & five (5) years of exposure in the Parenteral Manufacturing Facility.
- Experience in:
- Analyzing statistical data
- CGMP’s, OSHA, EPA and other regulatory standards.
- Technical Writing
- Manufacturing Sterile Operations
The Personality Part:
- If you have a commitment to serving customers with high-quality research and products, to embracing a diverse work culture, and even to the environment, you might just be what we’re looking for!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Ensure that all QE’s, NTR’s, NOE’s and CAPA’s are completed / closed within the established timeframe, utilizing the right tools to prevent reoccurrence.
- Participate in the new product introduction process to determine requirements for documentation, materials, training and equipment modifications.
- Support establishment of process monitoring parameters and control limits.
- Support the assessment of deviations and process monitoring data.
- Monitor and evaluate parameters in existing (on-going) processes to optimize process times/productivity, equipment performance, yields and quality.
- Write, evaluate and revise the manufacturing documentation (SOP’s, MBR’s, etc.) and may assist in providing training on scientific or technical aspects of the processes.
- Assist with generation and execution of validation protocols and reports.
- Assist the area managers and supervisory personnel to solve any production technical problem (Process, equipment troubleshooting, yield, cycle time, quality and productivity).
- Provide alternatives and recommendations to improve and maximize processes and equipment’s.
- Participate in Environmental Regulatory and Compliance Permits and Process Safety Hazards evaluation
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at FITS LLC