Deviation Owner / Supply Chain F0473
- Posted: over a month ago
For Quality services in the Compliance and Safety area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Science or Engineering with four (4) years of directly related experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
- Shift: 1st and Administrative
- Presentation skill
- Experience in:
- Deviation (non-conformance)
- Technical writing
The Personality Part:
- Think of yourself as the link that holds the whole Supply Chain together (get it?). Sounds important right? But no pressure! We know that with your excellent leadership skills and amazing capacity to multitask, you’ll make that chain as strong as ever! With the scientific method, teamwork and ethics on your side, you’ll be ready to take on this new challenge. Bring it on!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Under minimal supervision provides Supply Chain work group supervision and technical expertise in support of successfully completing daily operations within scope of responsibility.
- Ensure all work is completed with minimal disruption and in compliance with all cGMP guidelines and procedures.
- Direct and coordinate daily activities of personnel responsible for material receipt, storage and transport.
- Ensure materials are received, stored and transported according to established performance standards and all applicable procedures and regulations.
- Interact with internal and external regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with cGMP, DOT, OSHA requirements.
- Collaborate with other sites to maintain optimal flexibility for the storage of all materials and product.
- Identify and oversee implementation of new and improved business and compliance systems and tools.
- Partner with key internal customer groups and/or external suppliers to ensure successful operations and performance targets are achieved.
- Responsible for business continuity programs for assigned areas.
- Organize and communicate on a regular basis the total demand and supply requirements to senior management.
- Coordinate the Master Production Schedule for Finished Goods and effectively communicate any impact created by, and to the supply plan.
- Manage the process of gathering, evaluating and feedback of global demand requirements.
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the Next Piece?
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at FITS LLC