FITS LLC 00791, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For Maintenance and Maximo System services in the facilities and utilities area.
WHAT MAKES YOU A FIT:
The Technical Part:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Life Science and five (5) years of exposure in Maintenance Program within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry.
- Shift: Administrative and according to business needs.
- Experience in
- Maximo System
- Revision of Job Plans, Data Sheet and SOP
- Utilities and facilities
The Personality Part:
- If you consider yourself an ingenious and creative problem-solver with an uncanny ability to lead, then this is the job for you! Sprinkle on a love for the scientific method, teamwork, and, above all else, being ethical and you just might have what it takes to take on this new challenge. Bring it on!
AS A PIECE OF FITS, YOU WILL: (The day-to-day on the job)
- Upgrade MAXIMO application.
- Assess MRO/Inventory.
- Assess Maintenance Maturity Matrix.
- Implement Total Productive Manufacturing
- Interpret equipment design documentation and SOP's to define testing
- Act as technical SME for assigned equipment (review manufacturing documentation, participate in meetings with internal clients as needed).
- Identify material requirements based on specific equipment, throughout project
- Coordinate with material planners the acquisition of the material
- Coordinate storage and delivery of materials to execution areas.
- Ensure material reconciliation.
- Coordinate with managers to ensure required resources are available during required testing phases, to ensure equipment project delivery on time.
- Coordinate with production schedulers the windows required to complete project (material generation windows, equipment testing and implementation windows)
BEING A FITS PIECE COMES WITH PERKS:
- One of these is the excellent, unmatched, never-before-seen customer service of our team (trust us, you’ll be amazed). However, that’s not all we have to offer. Talk with us to find out!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a Service Provider company different from the rest. We pride ourselves in how we treat the most important piece of our company's puzzle: you! We integrate Engineering, Construction, Maintenance, Utilities and Specialized Technical services across the Island (and in the US as well!). Our company is flexible, family-oriented and focused on our resources' well-being, while providing our Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Manufacturing industry clients with top-notch quality talent. We're FITS!
Are you the next piece?
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at FITS LLC