FITHAUS is a mobile training company that sends personal trainers to our clients’ homes and condos for their workouts. If you’re ready to focus on providing exceptional client service, we’ll take care of the rest. This means that your sole focus will be on training – we’ll take care of all the sales and administrative aspects that come with training our clients.
We’re currently expanding our team across the Oakland Area and are looking for driven, educated and motivated trainers to join our team.
- Based on the results of the interview process, you will be assigned to a training tier. The rates that you earn will be commensurate with the tier you’re assigned to. These rates typically range from $50 to $65 per hour.
You’ll reap the following benefits from working with our team:
- Full flexibility to take on clients that work with your schedule
- Mentorship from an award-winning personal trainer
- No need to worry about sales – we’ll take care of that for you!
- Evaluate client health history questionnaire and fitness assessment results, to determine appropriate exercise programming based on clients’ movement patterns and current fitness level.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs based on clients’ goals and assessment results.
- Build roster of clients through conducting assessments and taking a client-centred approach
- Ability to travel to and from client locations.
- Provide periodic updates to your personal training manager based on the progress of each of your clients.
- Candidates must have at least 10-15 hours of availability during prime time slots to be considered for the role. Prime time slots include 6-9 am and 6-9 pm on weekdays.
- Current personal training certification
- Kinesiology background is an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills – both internally with our team and with your clients
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic