Fish Honolulu in Honolulu, HI is looking for one assistant manager to join our team. We are located on 324 Coral Street Suite 205. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and hard-working.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $14.00/hour.
About FISH Honolulu: Fish Honolulu in Honolulu, HI is looking for an individual to join our team. We are located on 324 Coral Street Suite 205. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and reliable. Learn more about us at www.fishhonolulu.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.