Regional Sales Representative - Eastern Region (DC, Virginia, Maryland
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading manufacturer of high-end industrial tools and office products is seeking talented regional sales individuals. Primary responsibilities include:
Jobsite visits to demonstrate CLIENT products to contractors with distribution
· Maintain existing dealers as follows
° Train inside and outside salespeople on CLIENT product
° Merchandise dealer locations with posters, signs, sticker, p.o.p. and maintain tool display, etc.
° Identify key salespeople to concentrate sales efforts and promotions
° Encourage and attend open houses for distributors and sub-dealers
° Build relationship with accounts
° Visit jobsites with customers to promote CLIENT product
° Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
° Call customers at least twice per month
· Search for new distributors as needed within territory
· Implement RBU program with distribution
· Utilize CRM system daily to communicate with distribution / end-users and measure progress on sales plan and bonus opportunities
· Attend trade shows
· Fill in for other territories as needed
· Special projects per request
· File reports on timely basis as required (includes expense reports, show reports, dealer visit reports, Salesforce.com reports and confirmation and thank you letters to customers)
· Work with engineers to test product in the field as needed
· Develop promotions for territory
· Work with Office Manager to collect past due accounts
Implement CLIENT programs with accounts (100 PSI, PowerLite, Gas, Concrete
FIS RecruitmentWhy Work Here?
Our company remains committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards and to advancing the goals of the customers we serve.