Work from home!: Customer Service Associate II
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all fun.
About the team
Our Saint Petersburg office provides support to thousands of banking customers and clients every day via phone and virtual chat solutions.We have big plans for our Call Center team! We are growing quickly, yet we remain focused on crafting an incredible experience for our clients. We value and expect thoughtfulness and high performance from everyone at FIS and look forward to having you on the team!
What you will be doing:
- Work from home eligibility is based on performance and business needs. Associated will report to the office if their performance does NOT meet standards or if the client or FIS requires a return office.
- The training will begin on July 11th from 09:00 am-05:45 pm.
- Provide dedicated banking customer service via phone and virtual chat solutions.
- Serve as a primary contact for inbound customer issues
- Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information
- Troubleshoot customer problems, and identifying root cause of problems
- Track and document inbound support requests
What you bring:
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
Added bonus if you have:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- Experience working with basic technical issues in a banking environment
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and 3 weeks of paid vacation
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
.Also, overtime work is an essential function of this position. From time to time you could be required to work overtime.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS Management Services LLCFeather Sound, FL
BusinessView All FIS Management Services LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.