Industrial Sewing Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
FirstSpear, LLC is seeking industrial sewing machine operators for day time positions, Monday ? Friday at our Fenton, MO location. The primary responsibility is to sew medium and heavy duty textile products by operation of an industrial sewing machine. Compensation is based on skill level and experience.
- Sew products within established standards while meeting deadlines and maintaining a high degree of workmanship
- Read and understand bills of material and sewing specifications
- Following established individual product specifications
- Produce sewn product by replication of a controlled reference sample
- Set up sewing machine with proper thread, tension settings, and programmable operation settings as applicable
- Willingness to learn
Required Education and Experience
- Previous Industrial sewing experience is highly valued
- Will train highly motivated individuals!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life, etc.
- Competitive wage
Why work with us? Great culture!
We are a diverse, growing company proudly supplying elite military and law enforcement professionals with the most advanced tactical gear and personal protective equipment available. Looking for hardworking individuals to join our team. We offer a great culture, competitive wages, 401K, full medical/dental benefits and PTO.
Wan to know more?
Check out our websites:
FirstSpear is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sign up to go to the application