Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
FIRST TEAM MEDICAL CLINICS LLC Beavercreek, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $87,500 to $90,000 Yearly
We are currently searching for a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant to join our Integrative Medical Clinic in the Beavercreek, Oh area in a full-time or part-time capacity. Recent Master grad preferred. This position offers a wonderful work/life balance and a more natural, holistic approach to medicine. If you are looking for a different way to treat patients, or are tired of prescribing narcotics and anti-depressants, we are the place for you!
The practice of integrative medicine has grown significantly over the past couple of years, due to the principle of combining different styles of medical treatment to optimize health outcomes.
We have been serving the community for over thirty-five years and have a friendly staff! The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace.
Benefits of Working with Us:
· Monday through Thursday schedule (one Friday morning a month)
· $87,500, starting Annual Salary for the full-time position, negotiable dependent upon experience
· Generous Incentive Program
· Malpractice Coverage
· No on-call responsibilities
· Work/life balance
· Paid time off and NO weekends
· CME Allowance
· A background in Orthopedics is considered a plus
Some examples of duties include:
· patient intakes
· medical/orthopedic and functional exams
· medical weight loss
· ortho-biologic injections (stem cell regenerative medicine)
· joint and trigger-point injections
· neuropathy evaluation and treatment
· writing medical orders
· collaborating on treatment plans with clinical staff
FIRST TEAM MEDICAL CLINICS LLCWhy Work Here?
Enjoyable place to work.
Integrated Medical Office, offering: physical medicine - chiropractic - rehab - medical - weight loss.
1654 Mardon Drive BeavercreekBeavercreek, OH