We are currently searching for a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner to join our integrative medical clinic in the Beavercreek, Oh area in a full-time capacity. This position offers a wonderful work/life balance and a more holistic approach to medicine. If you are looking for a different way to treat patients, or are tired of prescribing narcotics, we are the place for you!
The practice of integrative medicine has grown significantly over the past couple of years, due to the principal of combining different styles of medical treatment to optimize health outcomes.
We have been serving the community for over thirty years and have a friendly staff! The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace.
Benefits of Working with Us:
· Monday through Friday schedule with half days on Friday's!
· $85,500, starting Annual Salary for full time postion, negotiable dependent upon experience
· Generous Bonus Program
· Malpractice Coverage
· No on-call responsibilities
· Work/life balance
· Paid time off
· CME Allowance
· DEA Fees covered
Some examples of duties include:
· patient intakes
· medical and functional exams
· medical weight loss
· stem cell injections
· joint and trigger-point injections
· allergy testing
· neuropathy evaluation and treatment
· writing medical orders
· collaborating on treatment plans with colleagues