Client Service Manager I
- Posted: over a month ago
Summary: This position is responsible for all daily client service/sales efforts within the branch. Serve as the “lobby leader” overseeing the consistent delivery of superior client service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with the Branch Manager and team to foster a consistently superior client service experience
• Participates in individual, and team, client retention, needs based cross selling of bank products/services and expanding client relationships
• Works with Branch Manager to establish and achieve challenging sales/service goals for all team members of the branch
• Conducts ongoing client service, security and technical training in the branch
• Supports the achievement of branch sales goals (i.e. coaching/motivating assigned staff in thesales/service of FFB and FFA products/services, selling/cross-selling bank products, organizingand participating in branch campaign activities, etc.)
• Balances operational controls and client needs in order to minimize risk to the Bank
• Develops methods to streamline daily functions and improve branch productivity
• Performs self-audits as scheduled and submits results in a timely fashion
• Secures, maintains Notary commission and serves as one of the branch Notaries
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate/Bachelor degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience supervising branch sales, service and operations
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and out in the community
• General Mathematics and Accounting
• Must be able to assess any given situation, make decisions and bring to a successful resolution
• Must be experienced in effective use of one or more core banking deposit and new account software
• Must have satisfactory working knowledge and proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.
Approximate Time Allocation:
35% = Risk Management, Branch Operations, Compliance, QA, Audit, etc.
50% = Client Service/Sales, Lobby Management
15% = Branch Administration, Training, Coaching, etc.
First Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
First Foundation Bank
AddressEl Centro, CA
BusinessView all jobs at First Foundation Bank