- Posted: 22 days ago
Want to love your job and have an opportunity to own part of the company? Come work with us!
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin actively seeks energetic and outgoing individuals who are ready for a rewarding career with an outstanding community bank. Banking experience is preferred, but don't let that stop you if you've considered a career in banking. We consider all applicants with "shiny, happy" personalities who are eager for opportunities to learn and provide an excellent customer experience!
As a community bank, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is committed to our Mission of living our values and providing The Community Bank Difference through quick local decision making, a great customer experience, and a significant commitment to the communities we serve.
Our employees are important because they serve the needs of our customers and local communities. Our Vision is to provide our employees a value-based environment to work, learn, and grow. We develop long-term relationships with employees and customers to profitably grow into a high-performing community bank.
SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
To service the Bank’s customers in a professional, courteous and confidential manner. To promote and process Bank depository products and services according to the guidelines of the Bank and be responsible for business development. Comply with regulations and policies of Bank as established.
May perform any or all of the following duties:
- Ensure a positive interaction with internal and external clients on the phone and in person.
- Provide a variety of account services to consumer and business clients, including: processing deposits, processing loan payments, cashing checks, withdrawing cash, and selling related check items.
- Open and close deposit accounts for personal and business clients. Discuss and recommend additional products and services which meet the client’s financial needs.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant compliance policies, procedures, and regulations. Provide appropriate regulatory disclosures within required time frames.
- Maintain a professional work area by keeping the teller station clean, filled with supplies, and organized with all personal belongings out of sight from clients.
- Keep management informed of customers’ suggestions and concerns.
- Perform select duties associated with being a loan officer. i.e., loan generation, loan closing, loan administration and collections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Follow First Federal Bank of Wisconsin policies and procedures.
Follow all state and federal banking regulations.
REQUIREMENTS / CORE COMPETENCIES
High School diploma or equivalent. Cash handling or sales experience preferred. Prior Customer Service experience. Accuracy and attention to detail.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
Excellent customer service skills. The ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction issues with Bank exposure to loss or fraud. Mathematical skills. In-depth knowledge of all Bank deposit products and policies. Basic knowledge of Bank loan, deposit center products. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work well under pressure. Ability to cross-sell. High degree of accuracy. Strong communication skills. Organizational skills. Knowledge of various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and branch staff roles and responsibilities relating to each act.
FIRST FEDERAL BANK OF WISCONSIN
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?