CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE!!
IF you have exceptional organizational skills and love planning memorable events for a wide variety of clients, we would love to have you join our team as an event coordinator. You will be the "go-to" person for clients, staff, and vendors and will coordinate everything from a big-picture viewpoint to create flawless experiences for sponsors and guests.
We are passionate about exceeding our clients' expectations and trust a large part of that responsibility to our event coordinator, so we offer competitive compensation and a fun and supportive work environment. Bring your problem-solving skills and passion for perfection to our company and enjoy the satisfaction of turning ideas and dreams into reality.
Job Responsibilities :
• Plan and organize events according to customer requirements, including researching and hiring vendors, booking venues, planning transportation, inviting participants, and creating signage.
• Communicate directly with the customer throughout the event planning process to learn requirements and goals, coordinate guest list and vendor specifications, and ensure all parties understand relevant information and details.
• Meet with sponsors, committees, organizations, and executives as necessary to discuss and plan event specifications such as scope, format, budget, administrative details, and special requirements.
• Negotiate contracts with venue personnel, caterers, hospitality staff, A/V providers, and other vendors to acquire necessary services and activities for events while meeting budgetary objectives.
• Monitor and oversee events from preparation and set-up through teardown to ensure adherence to planned format, compliance with regulations, cooperation between vendors, resolution of issues, and overall satisfaction of participants and sponsors.
• Perform post-event tasks promptly such as meeting with clients to ensure satisfaction, reviewing invoices and bills, approving payments, and documenting issues and resolutions.
• Evaluate potential locations, providers, vendors, and other professionals frequently to determine viability for future events and build a personal knowledge base to better serve clients.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required :
• High school diploma plus minimum three years planning experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to handle conflict calmly and professionally
• Detail-oriented and reliable with good time-management skills
• Able to work well individually and in a group
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences:
Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual