Do you have a four-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management and a minimum of five years’ experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our Construction Department.
- Management of in-house design peers
- Management of client experience
- Complete management of project financial
- Management of the subcontractor procurement process
- Four-year degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum of five-years’ experience as a Project Manager in commercial construction
- Clean driving record
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including proficiency including MS Office and Primavera scheduling
- Strong negotiation skills
- 401K plan with Employer Contribution
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee and contribution toward “family” coverage
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off program
Why Work Here?
Awesome benefits, great working environment with lots of perks and opportunity for growth.