MODEL RISK MANAGEMENT - MODEL IMPLEMENTATION VALIDATOR
- Posted: over a month ago
FI Consulting is seeking a full-time MODEL RISK MANAGEMENT - MODEL IMPLEMENTATION VALIDATOR to work in our Arlington, VA Headquarters and throughout the Metro DC area on client projects.
For more than 19 years, financial institutions in the Federal, private and public sectors have called on FI Consulting to address complex and high-stakes analytical challenges that are closely scrutinized by executives, auditors, regulators and stakeholders. We help clients succeed by applying our core strengths in business applications of Data Engineering, Analytics, Modeling, and Business Architecture to gain insight into finances, loans, performance, manage risk, and improve operations.
FI Consulting is a fast-moving, high-growth firm with huge potential. FI offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
The primary responsibility of the “MODEL RISK MANAGEMENT - MODEL IMPLEMENTATION VALIDATOR” role is to help review the LIBOR to SOFR migration models from the model implementation perspective. The experience that would be helpful:
- Experience of validating models. Financial model experience is a plus
- Experience of writing quality model validation reports. Our group focuses more on model implementation, hence experience of implementing models or reviewing model implementation quality is a plus
- Experience with programming language like Python, Java, R
- Experience of designing and performing independent model validation test is a plus
- Experience of AWS Cloud platform is a plus
- Secure and protect company and client data and information and prevent its improper disclosure.
- Authorized to work in the United States as a permanent resident or US Citizen. We are not able to sponsor or accept any visa holders at this time including H1B.
- Successfully pass a background investigation and drug screening.
- Reside in the DC Metro area within 30 days of hire.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. A person is considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after they have received either a single-dose vaccine or the second dose in a two-dose series.
What its really like to Work for Us:
You will work with a team of smart, talented people in a culture that is simultaneously driven, collegial, and supportive. We set high expectations for employees in the areas of project delivery excellence, building trusted client relationships, and continuous improvement. Teamwork and collaboration is at the heart of what we do.
Who We Are: FI Consulting is a 70-person professional services firm that helps government and commercial financial institutions solve hard problems in data, analytics, modeling, and technology. Our professionals are specialists with expertise across a range of fields, for example:
- Financial and economic modeling
- Data analytics & visualization
- Financial products and markets
- Economics and statistics
- Business process management and re-engineering
Our Company Values & Operates on:
- A Commitment to Creating Value for our Clients and our Employees
- A Flat Management Structure that is Still Led by one of the Original Founders
- An Emphasis on Teamwork and Cooperation
- Employee Development and Career Growth
- Continuous Improvement
- An Entrepreneurial Culture that Rewards Finding, Developing, and Owning Business
FLSA Designation - This is an exempt position. FI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. FI Consulting participates in E-Verify.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at FI Consulting