FHLBank Topeka''s products, services and programs help our member financial institutions provide affordable credit and support housing and community development efforts. We are accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Human Resources and Inclusion Operations Analyst
The individual in this position coordinates and leads various programs on behalf of the Human Resources and Inclusion department (HRI), including but not limited to: (1) Minority and Women Inclusion (MWI) compliance; (2) support in coordinating the MWI QDR and Annual Report filings; (3) support in designing and implementing a strong internal control structure for each of HR and the Office of Inclusion; (4) business unit risk assessments and support of the Office of Inclusion''s entity-wide review of such assessments; (5) vendor management; (5) D&I examination support; (6) disaster recovery; (7) regulatory change management; (8) end user developed computing applications; and (9) records management. Additionally, this individual serves as HRI''s primary liaison with the Compliance, Internal Audit and Operational Risk departments. This position assists with the development and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures and assists other business partners in HRI to ensure processes are effective and consistent with HRI''s internal control structure. In addition, assists in data collection and analysis related to HRI board reporting, operational expenses and budget variance.
- Bachelor''s degree is preferred, or extensive and demonstrated job experience required.
- Three to five years of similar or related experience.
- Quality control or audit experience preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work with a variety of business partners to achieve corporate and department objectives.
- Must be able to work independently and operate all types of office equipment.
- Knowledge and proficient use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Access.
In addition to a rewarding, team-oriented work environment, FHLBank Topeka offers opportunities for growth and development, an attractive benefit package including health and dental insurance, 401(k), short-term incentive plan, student loan repayment assistance and much more. To apply for this position, please go to FHLBank''s website at