FGX International is the world’s leading designer and marketer of non-prescription reading glasses and sunglasses. Our portfolio of brands includes Foster Grant, Magnivision, Solar Shields, Corrine McCormack, Gargoyles, Anarchy, and Style Science.
We currently have an immediate opening for a part time merchandiser to service stores in Dumas, Star City, Gould, AR
The FGXI Service Representative position serves as the primary point of service for our retail store managers. Hours are flexible and are to be performed Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Number of hours and store count varies by area.
- Establish an ongoing partnership with the retailers you service
- Assure all aspects of our retail execution strategy are implemented at shelf level
- Services and reports within time frame of the schedule and project deadlines.
- Stays within allotted service time guidelines.
- Accurately reports all information into the online system.
- Prepared and follows all account/store basic service procedures.
- Maintains product cleanliness, POG's, stock levels and fixture.
- Communicates business needs with District Manager, Store Management, and Retail Support.
- All employees have a responsibility to contribute to the Group’s sustainability and in doing so ensure that we can continue to fulfil our mission of improving lives by improving sight.
- All business decisions and actions must serve and be in line with the Group’s sustainability goals and mission.
- Must have computer, printer and smartphone access
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop and kneel frequently
- Fine manipulation and motor skills
Please apply online at http://fgxi.appone.com
If you would like to learn more about us please visit our website at http://www.fgxi.com