Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Chantilly is expanding our team of Massage Therapy professionals! We are currently searching for candidates that are local to the area and looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. Our Massage Therapists are a critical link in ensuring that our clients' experience in our spa is nothing short of exceptional! Our team members are our greatest asset, and we take pride in providing a safe and nurturing work environment with a strong focus on sales success and the client experience. We currently have openings for both Full Time and Part Time schedules.
About Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 400 locations across the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. In just 5 short years, we have expanded to 13 locations across 4 states, and we are still growing! Opportunities for growth within our organization are practically limitless for strong and driven performers!
Our Massage Therapists design specific sessions based on each individual client's needs. We empower our Therapists to promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis through a focus on client education and communication. We expect our Massage Therapists to create an exceptional experience for each client through a friendly and helpful attitude. Our Therapists will also help to maintain professionalism and cleanliness of treatment rooms.
- Must adhere to state and local licensing laws and regulations
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients, spa management, and staff
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge of Swedish Massage is required
- Knowledge of additional modalities preferred, but not required - training is available!
- Has a core understanding and belief in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork
FGG Spa, LLC Benefits
- Up to $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
- We work in a supportive, caring, team environment
- Our beautifully appointed spas have fully equipped rooms, including heated lift tables, sinks, towel cabinets, and all necessary tools and supplies
- We are a company that has a national footprint and great career growth potential
- Our Lifestyle Program provides a steady clientele and Massage Therapists are able to build their books quickly
- We provide immediate opportunity to increase overall earning potential with additional compensation for enhanced and upgraded services
- We offer a variety of specialty modalities to our clients including Sports Massage, Trigger Point, Himalayan Salt Stone Massage, and our Signature Hot Stone Massage
- We offer Full Time and Part Time schedules
- No non-compete agreements!
- CEU credit opportunities
- We offer discounts on liability insurance through our professional partnerships with ABMP and ASCP
- We offer employee discounts on retail and services, and more!