- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If this is you, join our talented team of Spa Leadership Professionals and watch your career grow!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa Delran is growing our leadership team! Our ideal candidate has 3 - 5 years of leadership experience, is a responsible, driven individual with excellent communication skills, great problem solving quick thinking, and an ability to work independently. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term role in a stable and positive environment with tremendous opportunity for professional growth. Prior spa industry experience or membership-driven sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement for consideration.
Our goal is to provide our valued members and guests with a world-class experience, and our General Managers are a critical link in ensuring that our clients' experience in our spa is nothing short of exceptional! Our GMs set the tone for the spa, coach and train the team to excellence, drive sales performance, and grow the business. Working with a team of department leaders, the General Manager will lead the location to achieve goals while delivering a world class client experience.
- Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance policy at no cost to you!
- 401K plan with company match!
- We offer a competitive compensation structure, salary plus a generous performance based bonus structure - earning potential is practically unlimited for strong sales performers!
- Professional and safe working environment
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth - we promote from within and have opportunity available for strong performers to continue to grow their leadership careers
- AND MORE!
- Providing excellent customer service and experiences to all clients and members through the answering of phone calls, setting appointments, greeting clients and membership sales and management.
- Oversee and manage daily operations of the Spa.
- Manage spa sales performance.
- Recruit, hire, and develop talented spa professionals
- Train, monitor, and coach performance of all sales and service staff.
- Membership education and sales - including sales goals and incentives
- Passionately promote products and services with effective, clear communication
- Communicate with Service Provider team and maximize appointment book
- Find opportunities for grassroots marketing and local community connections to build prospect counts and brand awareness
- Administrative duties including reporting, P&L analysis, payroll, cash handling, inventory and ordering, etc.
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing consistent, excellent service
- Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast paced high-volume environment.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multi- tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict resolution
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 510 locations across the country, Hand & Stone is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is a growth-focused franchisee. We have grown to 33 locations across 6 states, and we are still growing! The size of our organization allows us to offer benefits that other family-owned businesses are not able to provide to their teams. We offer a great compensation and onboarding package, while maintaining our amazing spa culture, focused on our client experience and team wellbeing with a "family" vibe. We are in the people business, and our people come first, both our clients and our teams!
We can’t wait to meet you!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
FGG Spa, LLC
AddressRiver Edge, NJ
RetailView all jobs at FGG Spa, LLC