Low Voltage Engineering Manager
- $80,000 to $125,000 Yearly
- Layout and design technology systems including voice data, low voltage, structured cabling, and other low- voltage systems
- Perform low voltage system analysis and develop appropriate system concepts, layouts, and details
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple large-scale complex projects and successfully complete in a timely manner
- Create a schedule for engineering department
- Communicate with customers
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- RCDD Certification (preferred)
- Able to work well with others and effective communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
6000 Venice Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034
We are a licensed low voltage integrator specializing in providing building safety and technology solutions. We offer complete systems integration for public works projects including schools, colleges, and government facilities, as well as private sector projects including health care, high-rise, hospitality, commercial, and industrial buildings. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest level of expertise in building safety and technology solutions and our top priority is delivering value and quality to our customers. Our expertise is extensive from over 30 years in business.
FFS TECH (First Fire Systems Inc.)Los Angeles, CA
Get fresh Low Voltage Engineering Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.