Fire Alarm CAD Drafter
FFS TECH (First Fire Systems Inc.) Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
Drafter responsibilities include:
· Liaising with project managers and design team to coordinate drawings.
· Follow design criteria red lined by design engineer.
· Use Autocad 2018 to modify, create and develop fire alarm designs.
We are looking for a Drafter to work with our team of design engineers and project manager and convert designs into technical plans.
Drafter responsibilities include gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements and setting up shop drawings. If you have hands-on experience with computer-aided design (Autocad 2018) software are familiar with drafting process, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us build shop installation drawings, secure and well-designed fire alarm systems ready for the field workers to install.
· Follow and implement red lines by design team.
· Use pre-defined attribute blocks for symbols, wire counts, conduit system and labeling of each device.
· Use Autocad 2018 to manipulate, modify Autocad drawings issued by architects.
· Knowledge of layer management.
· Knowledge of model space
· Knowledge of XReferences.
Knowledge of Revit proffered
· Plotting full size drawings.
· Knowledge of Blocks and attributes. Global modification of attributes.
· Knowledge of Sheet sets.
· Proven work experience as a Drafter or similar role
· Hands-on experience with computer-aided design Autocad 2018 software
· Good math skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· High School diploma or some college
· Additional certification from the American Design Drafting Association (ADDA) is a plus
FFS TECH (First Fire Systems Inc.)Why Work Here?
6000 Venice Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034
We are a licensed low voltage integrator specializing in providing building safety and technology solutions. We offer complete systems integration for public works projects including schools, colleges, and government facilities, as well as private sector projects including health care, high-rise, hospitality, commercial, and industrial buildings. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest level of expertise in building safety and technology solutions and our top priority is delivering value and quality to our customers. Our expertise is extensive from over 30 years in business.
AddressLos Angeles, CA