Assistant Project Manager Construction (Low Voltage)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Manager Assistant to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
Candidates for this position must have experience in the low-voltage field, more specifically with fire alarm and other systems such as CCTV, AV, PA, structured cabling, security, etc.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Attending Job Walks
- Estimate, design, and engineer Communication, Security, AV, and Fire Alarm Projects
- Meet with vendors and clients
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
FFS TECH (First Fire Systems Inc.)
6000 Venice BlvdLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Assistant Project Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.