Sales Representative / Customer Service
FFL Heritage Lawrence, KS
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Talented customer service and sales associate needed for a rewarding entry level position with opportunities for advancement.
Full training program and mentorship available!
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Contact potential clients to set appointment and conduct first interview.
- Conduct in-home interviews or video conference interviews with potential clients.
- Offer products and services. Close the sale!
Sales Associate Qualities
- Be a self-starter with a drive to succeed.
- Be teachable.
- Be a motivated hard worker!
Sales Associate Qualifications
- Sales and customer service experience is a plus but not required.
- Must have your own computer/tablet, internet, and phone.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
We are one of the top producing agencies in the United States. We are looking to fill these positions for highly motivated life insurance agents – licensed and unlicensed!
Our mentorship program includes:
- Average income between $750 to $1,100 per family helped.
- 100% to 145% compensation plus renewals.
- Exclusive lead options starting at $0.50 cents.
- Free CRM, Training, and mentorship.
- Monthly compensation deposits directly into your bank account.
- No contract
- Full-Time Availability.
- Part-Time Availability. (Ideal for supplemental or replacement income)
Visit http://join.fflheritage.com, watch the two videos, schedule a time to talk.
119 E College StreetLawrence, KS