- Posted: November 29, 2022
Our mission at Family First Life is to make the families we protect and the families of our agents our number one priority. Trust and loyalty are not given it is earned and all of us at Family First Life will give everything we have to earn it with our clients and our agents.
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies, and retirement protection using fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, Mutual of Omaha, and various others that we work with to be able to meet all the client's needs.
Are you accountable, coachable, possess a positive attitude, and genuinely enjoy helping people? If you are that person, then we are looking for you.
Our Dilemma: We have too many families requesting our help and not enough agents to service them.
- Scheduling appointments to go meet with families who have requested your help. The requests will vary between mortgage protection (life insurance for homeowners), final expense (life insurance for burial/cremation), indexed universal life insurance, indexed annuities, and retirement planning.
What we provide:
- We pay for your pre-licensing course (valued at $350) to obtain your life and health insurance license.
- Carrier contract rates up to 145%
- Vested renewals from day 1. Your clients are YOUR clients for life!
- Free CRM software and agent back-office.
- Continuous training support consisting of conference calls, on-demand webinars, and local one-on-one training.
- Warm leads! No more bugging friends or family to buy insurance. We work with a number of lead vendors for direct mail, internet, and final expense leads that are optional for agents to purchase.
- Contracts with over 15 top A+ rated carriers in the United States allow our agents to put their clients in the best position possible.
- No contracts will be signed and absolutely no fees will be charged. Seems strange to mention, but it is an industry-standard to make agents sign a contract holding them captive and charging agents for training, sales conferences, CRM access, etc. This is all completely free and provided by Family First Life corporate because our CEO believes it should be!
- Our training comes from agents in the field TODAY. No getting told how to do your job by someone who hasn't done it for 10+ years.
- There will be no boss watching over you - just leaders guiding you when you ask for it. This means you will be completely independent and need to be self-motivated to find success.
- Commission only sales that get directly deposited from the carriers. No middle man taking a cut of your commission.
Family First Life
BusinessView all jobs at Family First Life
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?